Wild bird care
If you have an interest in wild birds and want to see more of them in your garden, then take a read through our care and advice sections.
Looking after wild birds can be such a rewarding hobby, and if you provide the right kinds of food and shelter, you'll get to see a variety of species visiting your garden throughout the year. And what's more — it doesn't cost much or take a huge amount of time and commitment to get started.
- Find out more about wild birds.
- Learn which are the most popular garden birds.
- Learn how to identify the different species.
- Keeping a diary of what you see.
- Find out what you can do to attract wild birds to your garden.
- Ensure that you can meet the needs of your birds throughout the year.
- Help stop your cat hunting birds
- Stop birds flying in to your windows
- Providing wild birds with nesting and feeding facilities.
- What plants will wild birds be attracted to?
- What to do with a sick or injured wild bird.
- Baby wild birds.
- What foods can I feed wild birds?
- Bird feeders, bird tables and bird baths.